So, Casey and I decided (as much as we hate admitting it) that we suck at doing Mashups weekly. Hence, we’re changing them to ’rounds.’ It doesn’t help that work is really busy. I don’t even talk to her that much anymore. (I’m sure she’s crying being reminded of this. Someone hand her a tissue.) But, I am quickly taking time to write these out because, well, I ‘need’ to do so.
11. Dare You to Move 1979: Go ahead! I daaaaaaaaare ya. Move it. You know where you should move it to. 19-19-1985. (Yeah, like you didn’t see that coming.)
12. Come Get Some Through Glass: I’m sensing some perverted twist to Alice Through the Looking Glass. That Mad Hatter really can be mad.
13. The Bad Day Riddle: The answer to the riddle is usually Monday. Garfield would agree with me, I’m sure.
14.Whatever It Is, I Don’t Care: Seriously, this is the title of a song I could write. “Whatever it is, I don’t care. Leave me alone, get outta my hair.” Ok, maybe this is more a mom of children between 6 and 12 song.
15. Welcome to the World, Tough Little Boys: Drill Sergeant mockery of the new bootcamp arrivals.
16. Extra Ordinary Keeper of the Stars: My preshusssss…….I’ss keeping all the celebritiesss. They make a nice collection.
17. Big Star, So Far Away: Duh! Where else are big stars? If they’re in your backyard, I think you’ve got problems on your hand (and if you’re reading this blog at that moment, I feel honored that it’s the last thing you’re doing.)
18. The Red Light Remedy (Red Light + The Remedy): How do I end up with ones that can be too easily construed as perverted? Dang it! (Old guy in the red light district is where I went with that, in case you were wondering.)
19. Doin’ Something Right: Number Two: Bathroom humor! Maybe I should just leave it at that.
20. By the Way, If I Die Young…….
Alien abductions are involuntary, but probings are scheduled
Filed under: Music Mashups |