It’s back! Yep, that’s right, another round of titles that Casey and I heard on the radio at the same time and have combined them to come up with awesome titles for your reading pleasure! Aren’t you excited? You’re not? Dude, what’s your problem then?
11. Tubthumping Gives You Hell: Well, yeah. If you pound that much whiskey down your throat, I’d be surprised if it didn’t.
12. Kids in Bloom: Just ask my friends that are mom’s about this one. One day they’re in your arms, the next, they’re telling you they need to watch Rob Reiner movies for a class assignment, and understand what’s going on. (Yes, that is a shout out to someone.)
13. Walking Contradiction, Yes!: Slightly worse than a walking hypocrite. This person’s actually excited to be a walking contradiction.
14. Redneck Yacht Club Can’t Stop Partying: See #1. Well, they’re rednecks. More than likely it’d be Tubthumping Gives You Time in the Slammer for Using that Shotgun.
15. A Different World Smells Like Teen Spirit: I bet this Different World we’re talking about is your teenager’s bedroom. How much you wanna bet?
16. Remember When the Freshman…Perhaps it’s better that we don’t go there.
17. Too Much Fun My Next 30 Years: Day 1: Cry because this is a cold world. Day 35: Spit up on someone’s face. Day 94: Maybe I’ll sit up. Day 320: Ok, I guess I’ll do this walking thing. Year 4: I’m going to pretend to be a baby for the attention I miss. Year 10: You’re pissing me off, I’m going to my room and playing. Year 15: You’re pissing me off, I’m going to a friend’s. Year 18: Free at last, free at last! Year 21: Partying like it’s 1999. Year 25: I miss my old bedroom and lack of responsibility. Year 29: Please, can’t we just turn back time?
18. Hello World Please Remember Me: My name is Bob and I am on Twitter and Facebook in a vain attempt to create the illusion that I have friends and people like me. My life is so unimportant to me that I need these things to feel important. The best solution to this was given by Kaley Cuoco’s character Penny on “The Big Bang Theory” when she said “I go outside and talk to people.”
19. Where is My Mind As She’s Walking Away?: Where most guys’ minds are when she’s walking away: on her back. A little lower. A little lower. Yeah, more than likely, it’s right there.
20. I Should Be Sleeping in the Garage: There’s another term for this: doghouse. The questions are: what did you do? What didn’t you do? How many flowers will it require to get you back in the house? How much chocolate will you need? (Seriously, isn’t that the best mashup? It should win the Bronz Award for Best Mashup in 2011)
Filed under: Music Mashups |