Here it is. Round 10. I know your excited. You’ve been holding your breath for this. Are you sure you’re not dead from doing that?
But go visit Casey out in Gnarvtopia for Mashups 1-10. Then come back here and read on:
11. Hey There Delilah, Move Along: Yes, Delilah, I see you there. No go away while I look at Reese Witherspoon and Carrie Underwood.
12. Everything Sucks So Far Away: When you can’t have it right near you, it really sucks. When it’s SO FAR AWAY, life just has no meaning.
13. Don’t Give Up Black Hole Sun: You can do it! Destroy the universe! Go Black Hole Sun! Go Black Hole Sun! Eat the ice cream! (You’d have to watch the music video.)
14. What Hurts the Most Brings Me to Life: No pain, no gain. Sounds like a good philosophy.
15. Low Love Lockdown: Does this mean that the High Love is out and about?
16. 1 2 3 4, Reinventing the Heartbeat: I think most heartbeats go buh-buhm-buh-buhm-buh-buhm. Now we’re going with 1, 2, 3, 4?
17. Beautiful Heaven Must Be Boring Like You: I wonder what ugly heaven is like if that’s the case.
18. Californication, You Gave Me A Promise: Dude! It says “Californication”. You think it’s got good promises? Stupid!
19. Backstabbing Pain Never Seemed So Friendly: There’s a few tv shows for this. Survivor. Big Brother. Apprentice.
20. You, Me, and the Mission: Aw, it’s a song about a Mormon missionary and the sweetheart he left behind. And will she wait for him?
Alien abductions are involuntary, but probings are scheduled.
Filed under: Music Mashups |