You know, personally, I think this has some of my favorite mashups in it. Casey got some good ones for you to check out at Gnarvtopia. So read 1-10 there and come back for 11-20.
11. Lithium, You Make It Easy: for the Energizer bunny to keep going and going and going going. If only he were the Cadbury bunny instead.
12. Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang Sirens: Yes, I think that’s what it sounds like. Four gun shots and then sirens. (No, this isn’t like the ‘how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop’ conundrum.)
13. Bleed It Out In My Head: Information that isn’t absorbed in the brain is instead bled out and removed. It’s the opposite of ‘mulling it over’. This would apply to those who don’t believe they’re airheads and, ergo, it doesn’t go in one ear and come out the other. It just sticks in the head and is used for better purposes, such as bloodflow.
14. Hey Soul Sister, Come Get Some: I can hear it now. Some douche bag trying some moronic pickup line. “Hey, I know we’re soul mates so come get some.” Um…I don’t think she’s interested.
15. Oh No Tiny Little Fractures: I had some friends in high school with the fake threat that they were going to take over the world by killing everyone. Their choice of deadly means? Paper cuts and pouring lemon juice into them. This song is dedicated to them.
16. Heaven Use Somebody: Just not me, okay?
17. Bless the Broken Chocolate Road: Yes, please bless the broken chocolate road. It needs to be fixed now. I must have a road guiding me to my chocolate. I need my chocolate.
18. There She Goes, The Perfect Fool: Failed Twilight titles. Oh wait, that’s not the game we’re playing? Well, this fits it fine still.
19. Violate Colette: This is just so bad (everything in my head is bad and dirty and not worthy of stating). I’m gonna just move on to #20
20. Hanging On a Moment Gives You Hell: At least it doesn’t give you a wedgie or a punch in the crotch. Or worse, the Evil Beaver. (This mash-up may look familiar. And it is. Last week, Casey and I had the exact same mash-up. This mash-up is repeated because it’s happened twice and that’s the first time in the 3 or 4 months of mash-ups that it’s happened.)
Alien abductions are involuntary, but probings are scheduled.
Filed under: Music Mashups | Comments Off on Music Mashups Round 12